The Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v Wade has plunged the nation into a public health and humanitarian crisis, creating confusion about how, when, and where to access legal support, abortion care, and funding. We have compiled these resources below to help navigate this unprecedented time.
Need Legal Support?
- If you are a healthcare provider or someone who provides informational, financial, or practical support to abortion patients, please contact our Abortion Defense Network at https://abortiondefensenetwork.org/.
- If you have questions about your legal rights to obtain abortion care or need legal support in connection with a recent abortion, please contact the Repro Legal Helpline operated by If/When/How.
- If you have questions about the legal status of abortion in a specific state, please consult the After Roe Fell interactive map maintained by the Center for Reproductive Rights.
Need Abortion Care?
- Visit ineedana.com you or someone you know needs an abortion.
Need Abortion Funding or Practical Support?
- Please check out abortion funds and practical support organizations. They connect people with resources like travel support, financial assistance, and child care to help them get the abortion care they need.